Vivicam 3500 Driver for Windows Xp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lala

Hi,

I have a Vivitar digital camera, the model is ViviCam 3500. Since I upgraded my computer from Win98 to Windows XP, the driver won´t work. Does anybody know where can I download a new one, there are no drivers compatible with WinXP at the Vivitar web site, please help me!!

As Vivitar have not released a driver for XP, its unlikely someone else will unfortunately.

However, the easy solution is a card reader. No drivers are required then, just plug the camera card in and it will appear as a new drive on the PC.
I have 2 digital cameras, and seldom use the supplied software. The card reader is fast and reliable, and I can take it with me and use on other PCs.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online