VIZO Computer Monitor Goes Black

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

need_help1

My vizio 26" LCD computer monitor cant sustain the full image for some rerason. I know for a fact that it isnt any of my computers, it is the monitor. It used to work fine but out of the blue it went black, i looked closley and you can still see the VERY dim image in the backround. So it seems to be working but it isnt bright enough to see the image. What do i do?

Model Number: LP2626
Model Name: VMM26 F201

From your description I would say the "backlight" behind the screen has failed.
Replacing a monitor backlight would probably not make sense from a cost point of view, that's even assuming you could find somewhere to get it done.

A new monitor is the best and most sensible option, one with a more well-known name that's likely to be more reliable.

need_help1

Thanks Pip22, I will look into that. But would fixing a back-light be generic information for someone who actually puts together and designs computers?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online