Vmdg480 router config

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ishaq

Hello Dear Ones!

My brother was using VMDG480 (Netgear-Virgin Media) in London & while returning he has brought it along to use in India.
Am already using a DIGISOL modem+router in office with BSNL broad band connection. Now i want to use that VMDG480 at home with the same BSNL connection because both office & home are in the same building but want to have independent control.

Is it possible that two modems can run on single telephone line? If yes, please describe the procedure to configure.

This is my first post in Tech Support Guy Forum, hope my question will be answered at earliest.

Thanking you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online