Voice chat with MSN Messenger?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

newkidtopc

Good Morning,
I have been trying to have a voice chat with my friend using MSN Messenger6.But I have been unable to do it even once.
Can any body tell me why
The message always says the network is experiencing a problem.Try again later.
Is there any other IM that supports voice chat?
Thanks

newkidtopc.........

Is your friend using same version ? & do you both have 'Firewalls' running ? If so may need adjusting or turning off !

Could check out PalTalk as an alternative chat program......excellent program with lots of features.....

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Make sure that both of you are using the same version, and make sure to run the wizard to test your speakers and microphone.

It's great for voice chatting because of no long distance phone charges. I love it. :D

Frank's Windows 95/98 Tips

newkidtopc

Thank you everybody,
We both are using the same versions.
Also I am behind firewall but I dont think he runs a firewall.
Will trty out ur links
Thanks
But do some others also face the same problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online