1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

voice problem i phone dialer

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by mkazim85, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mkazim85

mkazim85 Thread Starter

Basically i m mkaing a phone dialer from c# and i make it.Call is going correctly. But the problem is that when call is connect and the person at recieving side pick his/her phone, i can listen his voice clearly. But he can not listen my voice. my microphone is absolutely fine. I also test it with sound recorder.I also try windows phone dialer but the same problem is also there. i m not provide my code because i kn that there is no problem in my application. There is some fault in setting. Plz provide me the solution .

Thanks in advance.

2. natedan

natedan

Your microphone is picking up what the speakers are playing (their voice). You have to use headphones so that their voice isn't fed back to them

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/634062