1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

VOIP over bridge disconnects and wont reconnect unless reboot

Discussion in 'Networking' started by drudru, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drudru

drudru Thread Starter

Here is my setup...

Cable Modem - Ambit U10C018
    +
    Router - Duolinks SW24
    +
    Wirelress AP - Cisco WAP4410N
    +
    PC (Vista 32) WIreless Network Adapter (Cisco WMP600N)
    +
    Network Adapter (Cisco WMP600N) bridged to onboard data port
    +
    Hardwire out to VOIP Phone - Grandstream GXP 2000

When the phones work, they work great, but after 5-15 mins, the phones lose connectivity to the PBX servers and stay in 'not registered' state. The phones are still on the network and I can get to them by their IP address, but they do not show up on my DHCP lease list, ever. Sometimes, the phones will reconnect by themselves, but will disconnect again in 5-15 mins.

With the PC still on and connected to the network, a hard reboot of the phones will get them working again, for that 5-15 minutes. If the phones are hardwired to the router, they work pretty flawlessly.

Thanks in advanced!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915923

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice