Volume control craziness

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IronMike778

Completely out of the blue, my computer's volume contol has gone haywire!! For some reason, the basic XP volume controls for "wave" and "CD" keep resetting to zero volume. What the hell is that all about?? Any ideas??

Also, another problem I've been having is the iPod software keeps making it the default player for CD's and Wavs even though I CONSTANTLY change to the player I like better. I make the change, click 'apply', I see the desktop screen 'reset', so to speak, and I think I'm good. But then an hour later or so, or if I turn my computer off and on, it resets back to the iPod player.

Mike

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online