1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Volume louder when switching monitors?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Bascotie, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bascotie

Bascotie Thread Starter

Hi guys,

I have a GTX 460 with a dual monitor setup and I'm using Windows Media Player Classic.

When I drag video from my main monitor to the secondary, the volume level jumps up. I like it louder and would like to set this up to happen on the main monitor as well. Any ideas as to what it could be? The settings in WMP Classic have the same volume/boost levels set so i don't know what would be causing this.

The speakers I have are 5.1 and connected to the back of the computer.

Thanks!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!