Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lords of the Realm III

• SuperPower 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mhadi

I was going to buy a new RTS game but there very huge list of selection help me by voting the best in your opinion.

If your choice is other please post a reply to mention it (post a link for it also).
Let the Election BEGIN!!
mhadi

I'm excited for Warhammer 40k: DOW, Rome: TW and Ground Control 2. I tried and enjoyed all three...But I voted for Rome Total War, because I've been a big fan of the series since Shogun!

mhadi

WarC said:
I voted for Rome Total War, because I've been a big fan of the series since Shogun!
Is Shogun is also that much facinating? Should I try it prior than RTW?
mhadi

Vizier

Banned
There isnt even a question...WARCRAFT 3 is the BEST rts ever made. Period. Hands down...go out to the store and buy it.

yeah. while shogun aint got quite as much, it's a totally different feel diplomatically.get some nice kensai sword saints an battlefield ninjas in... hehe

mhadi

I don't see it up there but... I have been playing Warcraft III for 3 years, and still can't get enough of it! Also, Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots is a VERY good game game. Maybe the best RTS.

mhadi

Most of the games in this poll are released it is better to have comments from their player and enthusiasts

Couriant

James
I'm a C&C fan but I also have, Age of Empirers / Mythology, StarCraft, Paraoh, Ceaser series (I'm pretty much enjoy the RTS genre :))

mhadi

I'm a C&C fan but I also have, Age of Empirers / Mythology, StarCraft, Paraoh, Ceaser series (I'm pretty much enjoy the RTS genre :) )
Much similar to my intrests I played all your mentioned games and I like some of them!!
This poll is about what RTS game you are going to buy(surely it will be a new one). I think you will love Rome Total War!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online