VPN Concern

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dozerd9

I am able to connect to my vpn via android phone however I am unable to connect via PC. Can someone help me on why. I am using L2TP PSK I am using Windows Server 2016 and the client is Windows 10.

dozerd9

What kind of errors are you getting?
The network connection between your computer and the VPN server could not be established because the remote server is not responding. This could be because one of the network devices (e.g, firewalls,NAT,routers,etc) between your computer and the remote server is not configured to allowVPN connections. Please contact your ADministrator
I am able to connect via my phone though.

Couriant

James
Just so I am on the right page, your phone can connect to the VPN while on wireless, but your PC cannot connect to VPN. Is that correct? and if so how is the PC connected to the network? ethernet or wireless?

Also I don't think you answered my question: can you ping the server from the PC?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online