vulcan 6 xp software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

galvanizerz

hey valis i have contacted them and i can only get the latest software but my system is not setup for it. they require for me to register with them for $5700 and plus all the upates i have to do to my system. i dont have that kind of money. so was wondering if anybody here can help.

valis

Not really....as it's their software, you are going to have to go through them. I understand they are expensive, but it would appear that they have a corner on that particular market.

galvanizerz

valis, there's a thread here from a guy called deathblow it seems to be he has that software do u know how i can contact other users here i guess cant pm yet.

valis

just know that we don't help with pirating software. That's a cause for banning.

thanks,

v

galvanizerz

im not trying to pirate just trying to see if anybody has the cd rom i can purschase if possible. because the company doesnt even have the old software for my system.

valis

we can't sell software here either. I'll allow questions regarding operation, but if you don't have the software, the only way we can help is by pointing you to the manufacturer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online