1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

VuPoint, FS-C1-VP

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by RACNH, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RACNH

RACNH Thread Starter

I installed the software for a VuPoint Film Scanner (FS-C1-VP) using the CD that came with the product.
    My computer is a Dell desktop with MS XP operating system. Everything appeared OK until I plug the scanner into a USB port. The system didn't recognize the hardware. I reinstalled the driver from the CD and it still didn't recognize the scanner.
    HELP!!! What next?
    VuPoint Film Scanner reply to: [email protected]

2. pip22

pip22

Are you sure you followed the installation procedure exactly as laid down in the instructions?
    With USB devices, if you don't install them in the correct manner, they won't be recognised by Windows.

We do not reply to email addresses as that defeats the whole point of having a forum where replies and solutions can be read by everyone.
    Please do not ask for email replies in the future.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1062972