vxd's, ini's, ovl's, lib's. dll's, inf's, drv's, etc...?????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aisleofview

What have I done?

Would any of you fine people out there happen to know where I can get some information on where these files (in the subject) are suppose to go? For some odd reason, other than me, these files ended up on my desktop. Does this matter? Do they belong in the system folder or something? There are quite a few applications that I cannot access now, and I'm kind of wondering if this "misplacement of important files" has anything to do w/it.
:confused:

Everyone here at this site has always been good to me...Thanks

jamie

If it helps:
Sony VAIO PCG-F480
Windows 98SE
256.0MB

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
It sounds like someone downloaded something, saved it to the desktop and unzipped it......

What applications aren't working?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online