Vypress Chat (LAN Chat Program)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

imranf

Vypress Chat (http://www.vypress.com/download/)

I want to write a similar chat program which I intend to keep as a freeware. I have designed a prototype but it works between only two computers (client/server). Like vypress I don't want to maintain any server.

I hope for an expert's review about the methods underlying vypress chat program which are used to achive the desired behavior. Issues like maintaining a server-free user list, broadcasting messages, support for IPX etc. (please explain how a similar program should work, the concepts I mean)

THanks!

I think u should find a freeware progs at LAN section of snapfiles.com

If you think u make better, good luck, man!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.