W2K Reboot Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dyoung

I have a customer whose computer will reboot in the middle of the day for no reason at all. This happens on an irregular basis and happens with no warning at all. She will just be typing along in any program (Word, OE, Church Software Shelby etc) and all of a sudden the computer goes into restart.

She is running Windows 2000 Pro with 512 MB Ram and SP4

Any help would be appreciated as always.

hi, since i changed my service provider(broadband) im having similar problems which lead me to believe it may be related to their connection or equipment and if not it may be a power problem in the computer,

Bill

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online