Wacky criminals

ekim68

Mike

[URL='https://deadspin.com/beer-vendor-accused-of-charging-724-for-two-beers-at-d-1838658087']Beer Vendor Accused Of Charging $724 For Two Beers At Dolphins Game
[/URL]

One fan had a particularly bad time. Per the Miami Herald, this person bought two beers and was charged $724 by the beer vendor. The paper explains the scam:

He grabbed the fan’s card and swiped it using a personal card reader, not the device the stadium provides to vendors, according to the police report. Shortly after the transaction was processed, the fan received an alert from his bank notifying him of the steep charge to his card. It also displayed the vendor’s name.

Speaking of Wacky criminals this one i'm about to discuss is absolutely terrifying!😱
I read about a man in the local news where my sister and mom reside who murdered a women and forced his girlfriend into silence, while driving around in her vehicle and into a bike trail. Once he arrived at this bike trail her clothes were off and no one knew where she was it was later discovered and he abused her corpse! Her family and friends were deeply concerned and suspected he did it since he abused her and at one point the women's mother stated "Where is she? I know you did something to her because you abused and beat her while she was driving!" The man threatened to place his girlfriend in the same spot while he had his hands around her throat if she ever told anyone about what he has done. The man was interrogated for several hours by police before being found guilty and was sentenced to prison! It so happens to be a friend of my sister and my best friend who was murdered sadly. 😢

Speaking of Wacky criminals this one i'm about to discuss is absolutely terrifying!😱
I read about a man in the local news where my sister and mom reside who murdered a women and forced his girlfriend into silence, while driving around in her vehicle and into a bike trail. Once he arrived at this bike trail her clothes were off and no one knew where she was it was later discovered and he abused her corpse! Her family and friends were deeply concerned and suspected he did it since he abused her and at one point the women's mother stated "Where is she? I know you did something to her because you abused and beat her while she was driving!" The man threatened to place his girlfriend in the same spot while he had his hands around her throat if she ever told anyone about what he has done. The man was interrogated for several hours by police before being found guilty and was sentenced to prison! It so happens to be a friend of my sister and my best friend who was murdered sadly. 😢
In addition to this post is that a phyco could be connected to your social circle regarding friends and family without any prior knowledge that the heinous crime is connected either directly to the victim, or a loved one of the victim. I had no prior knowledge that any of my friends or family knew the victim, or the man who killed the victim. I don't know the victim or her husband personally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online