WACOM bundled software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lee_1133

hi i just bought WACOMS volito graphic tablet and for some reason some of the software will not load? i tried manually starting the setup files but nothing happens some of the software load by double clicking the setup or through the menu's on the disc but 2 of them won't launch the setup automatically or manually?

i have windows XP and the software is compatable

lee_1133

volito freedom is a pen.... it is called and it cost me £65 so if it don't exist its the most i have ever spent on nothing :)

OK thanks for the info. :D
So what table do you have and what software are you having trouble with?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online