1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wacom Drawing Tablet

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by cheese, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cheese

cheese Thread Starter

2. I Fix 4 U

I Fix 4 U

Wacoms are really good. Esp if you buy the more expensive feature rich ones. But if you don't want to be short $100, or even $300, get a Pablo tablet from Ebay or a flea market. They usually are $20 or less and they can do *most* not all of what the wacoms can. Perfect for some1 just gettin into the whole tablet thing. The $20 can be put up against the $100 and noobies wouldn't notice or feel the difference.

3. Dataseeker

Dataseeker

The interesting thing about tablets is that there is no scrolling with the pen. Where you place the point of the pen is the spot you start. You need to move a mouse around to get to a new spot on the screen. It takes getting used to. They recommend you unplug your mouse for three days. In that time you will get used to it. For mouse intensive programs it is very good. Many programs have features that can only be accessed with a tablet. The older tablets have a cord and the pen is not wireless. If you work with a wireless mouse now, you won’t want a cord again. Visit the Wacom website. Great info there.

4. hewee

hewee

5. I Fix 4 U

I Fix 4 U

Last time I configged one it cost $300 and my cousin gave me one for $20 that does just fine :D

Like I said up to you on the price and what you want out of it.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/398215

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice