1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wacom Intuos5

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Tabvla, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tabvla

Tabvla Thread Starter

I am considering purchasing a Wacom Intuos5.

If any Forum Members have experience of this product I would be grateful for your comments. In particular....

1. Quality of the product
    2. Ease of use
    3. Bundled software
    4. Support from Wacom

Is the Wacom Intuos5 the best product? I am prepared to pay more if there is something better than the Intuos5.

The real cost is not the actual money it is the time and effort needed to learn the full capabilities of a new product, in terms of both the hardware and the software. I don't want to invest a lot of time and effort in a product only to find in a few months time that it is not up to the job and I need to start all over again with a different product.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

T.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1098153

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice