1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Wacom Tablet Issues

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lishall, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lishall

lishall Thread Starter

Wacom has not been helpful at all (they haven't answered in two+ months), and I'm not sure where else to turn...

I've been having this problem with my graphire3 tablet. When I draw in mouse mode in every program that is not Photoshop, it draws several inches away from where I was actually trying to draw.

In Photoshop, however, it works properly. Pen mode works properly as well, in every program.

I have tried every available driver on Wacom's website, with the same result. All have been clean installs.

I don't know what to do. :( I guess the easy answer is "use pen mode", but I just can't get used to it.

(My OS is Windows 7 Professional)

I should also add that the tablet works 100% perfectly on my husband's computer. We have done the exact same things to install it.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

3. lishall

lishall Thread Starter

I don't have those options.

I have "Bamboo Preferences", not Wacom Tablet Properties, and there is no tools menu.

4. lishall

lishall Thread Starter

Also, clicking on things (buttons, icons, etc) works just fine. It's only when I draw that I have this problem.

And, like I said, it works in Photoshop.

5. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

There should be a calibration routine in whatever software you have. Look for it.

6. lishall

lishall Thread Starter

If there is, then it's extremely well-hidden. :( I took screenshots of every window in my tablet properties software (minus pen mode, which I know has a mapping routine, but I can't really use pen mode):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1040213

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice