1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

'wADV02NT.sys' why do I get this?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Renots, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renots

Renots Thread Starter

Lately I have been messing around with my drivers. My computer started crashing. I sent an error to MS, then I got directed to an Intel page with dowloads to solve problem. Then I had to go through a process of deleting exe file I thought I needed but now am unsure as to what configurations are needed. My computer seems to work fine, I just get a -- The file 'wADV02NT.sys' on Intel(R) aim drivers FP disk needed.

I don't know what this means or what to do about it. I just know that I can not close this box because another one pops up changind the number after wADV. Can someone make this go away. Thank you.

2. shergar6837

shergar6837

I found this after searching Google, h**p://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/info_sys/info_w/9.htm

Hope that helps.

3. Renots

Renots Thread Starter

I get many different varyation of this error. Whenever I look them up it tells me that it is due to the Digital Display Minidriver for IntelĂ” Graphics Driver. I don't know what this means. the bigger problem is what to do about it. Most times I lookup the error it tells me what it is but not what to do about it.

Every now and then a site will offer a download, for a price of coarse. I am skeptical of this because of the fact that I get so many different variations.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that when the computer starts, I get messages telling me that the computer found new hardware. It goes through a list of- INTEL(R) AIM EXTERNAL FLAT PANEL DRIVER1 all the way to 7. Every time I close the information box it goes to 2 or 3 and so forth. Ocassionaly I get a message saying it found an AIM EXTERNAL TV ENCODER DRIVE.

Also, my computer occasionally turns blue and gives me a stop error. Other times it just freezes. Other times it just shuts down.

Every different 'NEW HARDWARE" has it's unique error. I hope to get a better answer now that I have been more specific. Thanks for the attempt though.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/704053

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice