Wallpaper

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rekrab333

I cannot get a picture on my desktop,I can change the background colour,when I press apply nothing happens.:mad:

Phantom010

Trusted Advisor
Maybe THIS can help?

Save the .reg file to your desktop. Double-click it to merge it to the registry.

Restart the computer.

If the fix only opens as a text file (in Notepad), right-click the file (before opening it) and select Open With > Choose Program... Then, select the Registry Editor.

If the Registry Editor is not in the list, browse to C:\WINDOWS and select regedit.

valis

just out of curiousity, is this a work pc or a home pc? I've seen that quite a bit with work machines that have had restrictions put on them.

Phantom010

Trusted Advisor
just out of curiousity, is this a work pc or a home pc? I've seen that quite a bit with work machines that have had restrictions put on them.
Yeah, me too. However, if one's IT Dept is serious enough, one will not be able to download and run anything to bypass the restrictions...

valis

agreed. And, of course, we've never seen an IT department that was slacking.....;)

but yeah, that was the first thing that jumped out at me.

rekrab333

I downloaded the Kelly corner,nothing happened?Igot the message do you want to add this to your registry,I said OK,then nothing!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online