Wanna See A "Removed"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Servant of Eru

P.S. SICKO!!! ;):D:rolleyes:

P.P.S. Sorry for evading the censor, but the joke doesn't make sense otherwise. ;):p

You could have at least wiped the dishes away before you washed the cat....remind me never to accept a cup of tea from your kitchen...:p :D

irox51987
Unless you wish to start searching for a new forum to post in I suggest you watch what you post here at TSG!

Consider this your first warning!!

Dave

irox. Now now you you have already mentioned being banned from other fourms..... Be careful, this is a great place. You DON't
want to be banned from here.... If you do have a 140 iq you certainly should have enough brains to keep yourself out of trouble! ;)

Originally posted by chalky:
You could have at least wiped the dishes away before you washed the cat....remind me never to accept a cup of tea from your kitchen...:p :D
Geesh! I'm sure the cat doesn't mind if you wash your dishes in your bath water! :p

I thought the title of the thread was" Do I wanna see You removed"............. i was gonna post my answer........ Poor kitty.

S

sdc

Maybe We should not be so quick to judge a newbie!
I did not know the rules or ediquette when I joined, I broke every rule I think!
And I annoyed the heck out of everyone here
which I am proud to say is still working! :eek: :D

Now look at me, such a great addition to TSG ;) :eek:

So sweet and innocent and loving :eek: :D :D

WEBFISH
Full of it!

Last night the title was something different that some here could totally take offence to. All though I definitely have seen the clique and mods post cruder things at times :)

Originally posted by Bvr01Fvr:
Last night the title was something that some here could take offence to...all though I definitely have seen the clique and mods post cruder things at times :)
I'm so sick of hearing about this clique crap.........why dont you enlighten us all..........or me..........and tell me exactly what clique your talking about..........either say it here or pm me..... cause you know what they say...........if ya cant back it up.........shut up. Your the one who keeps bringing it up.......

Originally posted by sdc:
there in no clique and if there is why wasn't I invited?
Sheesh
I heard that that it all depends upon your butt smoochin' skills! :)

S

sdc

the one that really bothered me, watching everyone attack was BusonFly
He is actually a nice person, alittle strange but does not understand english very well
I almost never came back after what I saw him go through here!

We must not judge so quickly!

Tell a person the rules and where to find them and teach them how to be in here, hell, alot of you did that for me!

I just do not see the sense in tearing at someone , especially since we do not know them yet!

Not directed at any one person

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online