1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Want 2 installs of Oblivion on same drive

Discussion in 'Games' started by ShiVER, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShiVER

ShiVER Thread Starter

Hello! Is there a way to install Oblivion into another folder so that I will have two Oblivion games that I can use?

The reason I want this is because I am modding Vanilla Oblivion with the original Construction Set with no patches and no OBSE with my current install, therefore I am keeping it clean. However, I want to use the second install to patch it with the most current patch so that I can try the expansions Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles.

I don't want to patch my current Oblivion because I am using the original Construction Set, which is much more stable.

2. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

?? If you run the setup .exe again will it allow you to chose another folder for installing?
    Or have you hit a dead end, by it saying it's all ready installed?

Most games let you chose a folder for install, if you can get that far, it should work.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/592979

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice