1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Want a Free Macbook?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by maxibhoy, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. maxibhoy

maxibhoy Thread Starter

Hello,
    Firstly i am NOT a spammer or anything like that. I just came accross an amazing promotion that you guys should look into cos i am proof that this one really works. There are certain companies now that give away bribes in order to get you to sign up for completeley free trials. Now the thing that makes this good is that you can sign up and refer a few of your friends, cancel the next day without paying anything and get a free macbook, ipod, imac there's loads of free stuff. Here's how it done: if you click on this {link deleted} i will be reffering you and you can then register and setup your own refferals to reffer other people. It only takes 5 refferals to get an ipod. Yes 5 and you nor anybody else has to pay a penny. check it out here on youtube
    {link deleted} This was exactly how i got stated and i done the lovefilm offer where you only have to sign up for a free trial, pick ten titltes (which is necessary to start) then wait for one to come out send it back in the prepaid envelope and cancel all within the 21 day trial. No cost at all. For finding more people to refer after i won the ipod i placed a listing in ebay which generates about 10 reffers a day. Now you only need 35 for a macbook or 38 for an imac and the rest of the stuff is much less and all top quality electrical gear. So lets all get free macbooks while this thing is on cos i'm sure they'll have to quit it soon or at least make it harder to get stuff.
    I think the lovefilm one is only availible to ukers but the rest is ok for everyone.
    here's the refferal again to get you started:
    {link deleted}

2. Rockn

Rockn

This is similar to the scam that was out for iPods a year or so ago. It is BS!!

3. maxibhoy

maxibhoy Thread Starter

Mate it is NOT a scam. If you don't want to take part that's fine but i garauntee you it's not a scam. Did you look at the newsnight clip on youtube?

4. maxibhoy

maxibhoy Thread Starter

Is this the scam you're talking about? http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html
    Aint no scam mate. You should look into things before you right them off cos that's why people like you only hear about these things happening and don't get any action themselves. Anyway i've been a member of this forum for sometime. Do you honestly think i'm gioing to start posting scams about the place to get kicked out?

5. johnnyburst79

johnnyburst79

Sorry man, I don't believe it. I've tried one of those "do 5 offers get "x" free" and it was a total scam. I canceled, but to complete the 5, with being referenced to SO many different sites, it was ridiculous. Not to mention just a headache to go thru.

6. VAComputerSvcs

VAComputerSvcs

It's called Multi Level Marketing -- aka, SCAM.

The only way it works is if you refer 5 people, making them sign up to trial offers (and will be charged). Not to mention,you are including your affiliate ID links, it's spam.

This thread should be killed.

7. valley

valley

*gives you the hairy eyeball*

hey...dont I know you? [​IMG]

I think I do! :) *waves*

8. johnnyburst79

johnnyburst79

hahahahahaha :D

Hiya!

9. johnnyburst79

johnnyburst79

Good call on the referral links. Spam.

10. maxibhoy

maxibhoy Thread Starter

Ok i thought this might not be the best pce to podt this as some peple are very dissmisive by nature but you do not have to pay anything. there where scemes before of this where you did i know. As far as the links go for the peoiple who don't live in the UK Newsnight is the bbc's (bbc 2) news program and is the most respected program for giving the truth here in the uk. As i said before if you don't want to do it that's absolutley fine but i'm telling you i've done it and i have my free ipod here which i'll post a pic of and it aint a scam. You don't have to pay anything. You only have to sign up to one offer which is a free trial and is EASILY cancelable well before the 21 day trial ends.

11. johnnyburst79

johnnyburst79

And there is NO way I am going to pass an MLM offer onto a friend.

12. iltos

iltos

you've got almost 500 posts here maxibhoy.....i'm deleting the links and closing the thread....i will not permanently ban you for scamming this forum.....but this kind of super duper deal strikes me as a pyramid scheme....don't post another one

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543762

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice