Want a used comp. for less

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

computerwiz5

I want to buy an extra computer. I dont need it to be high tech.

I need it to have:

P3, Athlon, Duron
Decent Video Card - 32 mb
a few pci slots
decent motherboard
onboard sound, parallel ports, com ports, USB ports
With ot without OS
cd-rom drive
10+ hard drive

Yea you can piece one together for cheap. You can probably buy all new parts and do a nice little rig for around $350. Choose the right componets for expandabilty. You should be able to update it for a few years. Got any spare parts laying around?
If building your own isn't your cup of tea, try Dell & Gateway for refurbished PCs. Unfortunatly I see quite a few independant guys that sell used PCs ripping folks off for trash.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online