Want Internet Shortcut to open new window

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wausau99

Hello Everyone,

I have a shortcut to TSG on my quick launch toolbar and would like to set it up so when I click on it, it will open an new IE window. Right now if I open it, it will open in any active IE window that is already open.

thanks

Hi wausau99,
Try going to Tools, Internet Options when you have IE open.
Click on the Advanced tab, uncheck Reuse windows when launching shortcuts. See if that works!!

wausau99

I'm not looking for all links to open in a new window, just this one shortcut that I have on my quick launch toolbar.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online