1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Want to be friend of you....do you want the same??

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by chatterjee, Jan 21, 2006.

?

What's your opinion about this proposal(pls vote after reading the thread)?

1. Excellent!I have been awaiting such a cordial proposal for a long time.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. I don't want to spend my precious time in such trivial issue.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I liked the proposal but I don't have to time to engage in a friandly conversation.

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  4. This type of proposal is bothersome.I don't want to see it for the next time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Advertisement
  1. chatterjee

chatterjee Thread Starter

Hello my friends,

I've been to this forum for a few months and have fallen in love with it.So,it is obvious that I would want to know the people who make this happy community.I also started to feel myself as an integral part of this community, like each and every other members do.I've come accross many good men in this forum.So,I've decided that I should propose other members to make friendship with me.wIt's up to you whether you would accept it or not.

I'm a 16 year old boy,who is coming form the sub-continent...India.I want to make friendship with every members who are interested to do the same.No matter if you are 80 or 18.....christian or muslim....belonging to Asia or Europe,you'll always have me as your friend if you want.To tell the truth, I'm more interested in making freindship with my Grandpas and Grandmas,they have a bucket full of experiences to share with.However,everybody...evvvvverybody...is welcome!

By the way,I would like to connect you via Orkut.I would create a community named TechGuy,and will invite you to join for the same.If you're interested please PM me your email and a short description of yourself.

Yours digitally,
    Sayan Chatterjee

2. chatterjee

What Does It Mean????????

Please Don't Spam!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A guy spammed this forum and also this thread with gibberish.The above reply was for that.Just ignore it and continue posting in this thread.

Thank you Moderators,you are very quick in handling spams!Congrats!

3. TOGG

TOGG

Hello Sayan,

I have been 'lurking' around TSG since at least 2001, although I didn't register until April 2002. As I am English, my ancestors are responsible for some of the good things that have shaped modern India and for some of the bad things too. You will obviously be aware that we have a large immigrant community from the sub continent here in the UK, with some second generation people who have as much (or as little) first hand knowledge of India as I have!

I am very old (compared to you) but I think that anything that helps bridge the age/religion or gender gap between people has to be helpful.

You will, I assume, appreciate the need for caution in exchanging email, or other details when online, and I am not familiar with Orkut?.

4. chatterjee

Thank you TOGG for the reply.It's my pleasure to meet you.But I expected a bunch of replies from the other members...atleast they could vote in the poll...so that I could know their opinions.

Btw TOGG, what did you try to mean by caution in exchanging email......when online'?I can't get you here.Please enlighten me on the matter.And what though if you aren't familiar with Orkut(though I know it has an intuitive interface to work with and it's also very easy to work on it for the person who is conversent in posting in a thread)?There are many ways to connect if you want.....IM...MyWallop...Yahoo360...and ofcourse email!

I mention it again....I didn't expect only one reply....other members,please atleast vote in the poll if you don't have time to write in.

5. McTimson

McTimson

Honestly, when I first read it, I thought it was kind of weird...just never quite seen a request like this on a message board. But it sounds good, so I'll uh...join up? I guess...

I'm Tim, I'm 18, and if you want to talk, my AIM name is McTimson...I'm usually only here at night though.

6. TOGG

TOGG

My children (25 and 20) both use MAN Messenger but I'm afraid I think, and type, too slowly to take part in chatrooms etc!!

7. chatterjee

Ok,if you want I can PM you my email by which you can contact me.And as far as orkut is concerned,I can send you invitations if you wish.BTW,do you use Yahoo! messenger... my ID is sayanchatterjee_bio there.

8. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

A warm hello to you Sayan! :)

9. chatterjee

Ok,you can get in touch with me at sayanchatterjee_bio(at)yahoo.com.

10. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

I'll vote option #5... Welcome to TSG and I hope you make many friends here. (y)

Given the anonymous nature of the internet, I can't say whether you'll get many joining you on Orkut. As many have not heard of such a thing..
    But having a yahoo chat name may attract more people.

Welcome, and happy friend hunting. :D

11. chatterjee

WHAT????? Haven't you heard of Orkut--The famous social network site?

12. Mulderator

Mulderator

Hey Sayan--you got any good looking sisters 18 or over? Hell, any family member meeting the criteria of female, good looking, and over18 will do! If so, Mulder and you are going to be great friends! ;)

13. chatterjee

No,I haven't got any.Hope you're just kidding.Aren't Mulder & I going to be great friends if I haven't got such a family yet.

14. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/435876

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice