want to get rid of the click sound

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sdp3501

Shawn
after being in the t/g chat i really got annoyed by the click as it refreshed. any way to turn it off?

Start>settings>control panel>sounds>get rid of navigation sounds.

sdp3501

Shawn
dont see that box...at least thats what im lookin for! i just see the add remove option for the different actions

You must be looking in the wrong place. Go to the Control Panel via START/Settings/Control Panel and look for the SOUNDS icon. Open that and schroll down through the sounds. All items in that list that have a sound associated with it will have the Speaker next to it. Look for the start navigation and complete navigation listing. Highlight it with one click and then click the DELETE button below. Click OK out.

sdp3501

Shawn
cool i got it. i was in the right place but didnt know what the actions were labeled. its gone.. thanks!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online