want to make new user able to access a dictionary

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LouCopits

I have a dictionary available to me.I just created a new user for my wife. Altho some of my desktop shortcut icons are on her desktop. The dictionary is not on her desktop. Is there a way she can share the dictionary?

SUEOHIO

SUE
If your wife has a computer administrator account she should have access to the same programs you do.If not i know theres a way to do that but at the moment i cant think of a simple way to tell you how to do it.Im sure someone will be by with a solution that should help you.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
The program may have just been installed for the one user and NOT all users.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online