Want to print a photo on a greeting card!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hummingbirdesign

I have a hp psc1210xi all in one (you'd think it would be easy) and I'm trying to make up a greeting card with my dachshunds photo. I've read the instructions for the printer and for the life of me I can't figure out how to put the folded card in the printer so the photo will be on the front ( centered ).Thats all I want to do!!! Can somebody help me Please!!! I've wasted enough cards!!! : THANX

buck52

Banned
Howdy

My HP...not that model...but I assume a bottom feeder... does as you want with the card upside down and the fold towards the middle I believe

buck

hummingbirdesign

But how do you place it in the printer? All the way to the right? You're talking about folding the card differently than its folded? Suzy

You need to setup the image in a document such as Word or similar, then practice on a plain sheet of paper. You can then get the position just right before sacrificing the card.

I do my corporate Xmas cards this way, and once I get it setup its fine.

A word of warning though, unless the card is designed for inkjet use, the picture will be awful, as common card stock acts like blotting paper and the ink runs into each other color.

hummingbirdesign

kiwiguy said:
You need to setup the image in a document such as Word or similar, then practice on a plain sheet of paper. You can then get the position just right before sacrificing the card.

I do my corporate Xmas cards this way, and once I get it setup its fine.

A word of warning though, unless the card is designed for inkjet use, the picture will be awful, as common card stock acts like blotting paper and the ink runs into each other color.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online