1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Want to resize Word document on Office 2007

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by janlafata, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. janlafata

janlafata Thread Starter

I have Office 2007 and I downloaded a 2010 calender template. It's just about what I need and fills up the page nicely, however I've noticed that there is room to stretch the calender on the page. Trouble is I can't figure out how to do that! The little grabber thingy on the top left of each month allows you to pull it but not re-size it. How can I do that to take advantage of every single area of space on the page?

Attached Files:

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

Page layout>Margins, you can use pre selected ones, or use custom margins at the bottom of the list to make your own

3. janlafata

janlafata Thread Starter

I played around in "Margins" and I still could not get it to stretch or widen and lengthen much, not that there is a whole lot of room to do that anyway...Don't know what I'm not doing.

Also...I tried to thickin up some of the borders and change the color from gray to black, but even when I clicked "select all" it only applied to the first month or page!

4. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    David
    It is done using tables and they need to be redefined and it will tak some work.
    Besides, you will will not gain much as it has abot 3/4 of a inch margins, most printers needs about 1/4 of inch that is NOT printable.

5. janlafata

janlafata Thread Starter

So maybe just look for a bigger template then?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/890063

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice