1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Want to Understand the Difference between Republicans and Democrats?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Mulderator, Feb 18, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. Mulderator

Mulderator Thread Starter

Mulder and Rep were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person. Mulder gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his business for a job. He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.

Rep was very impressed, and when they came to another homeless person, he decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached into Mulder's pocket and got out twenty dollars. He kept 15 for administrative fees and gave the homeless person five.

Now you understand the difference between Republicans and Democrats!

:D :D :D

2. valley

valley

ya know...its scary...but I can actually understand it easier when you put it thatta way! :D

3. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

:) Ditto that Val~! :)

4. ChrisJ

ChrisJ

LOL
    (I have to jump in to this one, hope you don't mind)

You have the Democrat convention where everyone is drinking, having a good time and there are a few strippers to top it off.

Then you have the Repub. convention where everyone is drinking, having a good time and all the strippers are running out of the building yelling pervert!!

5. Mulderator

Considering Slick Willy's legacy that joke doesn't seem to fit!

6. columbo

columbo

I think you meant to say:

Mulder attaches a 20 dollar bill to a piece of string, then dangles it in the homeless person's face. The homeless person comically chases after the bill, while Mulder amuses himself by keeping it just slightly out of reach. Then Mulder points and laughs at the homeless person, puts the twenty back in his pocket, and tells the homeless person to "get a job @sshole"....At which point the homeless person explains that he is physically disabled, and has been unable to find employment. Mulder responds to this by flicking a quarter at the homeless person and quipping "why don't you call somebody who cares".

I believe this is a more accurate portrayal of attitudes.:)

7. Stoner

Stoner Banned

Hmmm. I think Mulder's $20 was half of a $40 small business administration loan and written off as charitable contributions,capital loss and business expenses on his income taxes.

The real difference between a Democrat and a Republican is that a Democrat will tax us to death while the Republican runs up deficits so that we're left with taxes till death. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

If nothing else, Clinton proved that there were uses for cigars that weren't hazardous to the...... lungs. :)

8. LANMaster

LANMaster Banned

Here's what I think a major difference is;

Republicans will condemn mistakes made by other Republicans.

Democrats will not condemn other Democrat's mistakes.

Just my observation.

9. SexyTech

SexyTech

No offense...but that kind of statement coming from a Canadian seems rather comical in itself!

10. columbo

columbo

What do you mean?

Me no understand

11. Mulderator

I think he means anything a Canadian says is comical! ;)

12. columbo

columbo

Gee, thanks guys! :cool:

13. ChrisJ

ChrisJ

She wasn't running out of the room yelling pervert, and that fits under the having fun part.:D

14. SexyTech

SexyTech

Actually, it's anything that a Canadian says about American Politics is HYSTERICAL! :D

15. AlbertB

AlbertB

Who was it that said that:

"American politics is Hollywood for ugly people"?

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/119538

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice