1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Want to unsubscribe to a website.

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by g-whiz, Aug 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. g-whiz

g-whiz Thread Starter

From the face you can tell I'm pretty upset. I want to unsubscribe from a website called www.techrepublic.com. I've e-mailed them twice already to ask how to unsubscribe from their website and I haven't received a response. It's pretty obvious that won't answer my question because they don't want to lose any members. I don't have a problem with the site, I just want off. Can someone help me please?:mad:

2. Davey7549

Davey7549

g-whiz
    Many here use a program called Mail washer. One of the options of mail washer is to bounce back E-mail which makes the sendor think the Addy is dead. They seem to clear off there mailing lists allot quicker that way.
    Just a thought.
    http://www.mailwasher.net/

Dave

3. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

If you mean unsubscribe to the web site, you can just not visit it anymore (duh)

If you want to stop the emails, get mailwasher, block the address they are sent from, and theyre required to have an unsubscribe link.

4. g-whiz

g-whiz Thread Starter

I'm graduating tomorrow so I don't have to worry about recieving unwanted mail. Consider this case closed.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/89666