WAOL.EXE Bad Image

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wigglywoo

Hi

I am trying to load up AOL, however an error message come up advising that WAOL.EXE has a bad Image...

With an error message box ""The Application or DLL C:\windows\system32\jgpl400.dll is not a valid windows image, please check against your installation disk""

and no pictures will load up on AOL...

Could you please help me resolve this issue

Thanks

wigglywoo said:
Hi

I am trying to load up AOL, however an error message come up advising that WAOL.EXE has a bad Image...

With an error message box ""The Application or DLL C:\windows\system32\jgpl400.dll is not a valid windows image, please check against your installation disk""

and no pictures will load up on AOL...

Could you please help me resolve this issue

Thanks

wigglywoo

got this one fixed eventually, copied fresh .dll file from november 2002 and resolved this issue, it was a nightmare to find on the web though.....got one handy if anyone needs

I have that same problem and would love it if you could send me the .dll file and tell me where to put it. Thanks.

I can't get on AOL I get a message saying: DLL C:\Program~1\americ~1.0\tool\rich.rct is not a valid Windows Image. Please check this against yout installation diskette. How do I fix it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online