1. Click START on the TASKBAR.
2 Choose SETTINGS and choose CONTROL PANEL.
3. Double-click the NETWORK icon.
4. Under the CONFIGURATION tab, highlight AOL adapter.
5. Click the REMOVE button.
6. Click OK to close Control Panels window.
7. Select YES when asked to restart the computer.
8. The next time AOL is launched, a new AOL adapter will be created.
well guys I am a happy browser again. I friend suggested that I pop in a aol cd and pull up all the files in it. When I did this; I found a file called web. double clicked it and found aoltech.util.
double clicked it and it began repairing the browser. rebooted and restarted aol and I am back on the net. This util. also increased the speed of my connection.
Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.
If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.
Join over 807,865 other people just like you!