1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WAP Hotmail??

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by madeye, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madeye

madeye Thread Starter

I have been trying to connect to hotmail with my Tmobile samsung phone and for some reason it always comes up with server error. Ive tried it on another motorola phone and it came up just fine. Is there another site I can access hotmail from on my cell phone? so far www.hotmail.com comes up and I can enter my name and PW but no more than that on my phone. ive also tried www.mobile.msn.com but that seems to be outdated as well.

Any help would be appreciated greatly I would very much like to access Email while Im out camping this summer and I guess Ill get a email account I can access if I cant use hotmail but ive had my email for about 3 years now.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218627

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice