1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

WarCraft 3 initial menu crash

Discussion in 'Games' started by 1394, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1394

1394 Thread Starter

On my other computer, which has: AMD Athlon XP 1800+, 256MB RAM, Radeon 7500 64MB, Windows XP Professional I am having problems with a game called WarCraft III. This does not seem to pertain exclusively to this game however.

I double click the WarCraft icon, the intro movie plays, then the main menu (which is the 3d or whatever part) opens. Immediately there are some seemingly minor graphic glitches (some polygons look like they are stretched real far) and the game, and my computer, crashes. The game is set on lowest detail/resolution/refresh rate (60hz or whatever) possible.

So far I have tried all I can think of to fix this, including:

Updating graphic drivers
    Windows update
    Going through every step (11, in total) on the Blizzard Tech Support Website (all of which can be found here
    Virus scans

I cannot think of anything else. None of those methods worked. Can anyone help me?

2. jkill

jkill

patch it up?....sry...
    or get a new computer...lol

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224163

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice