1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

wared problem

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by montyt, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montyt

montyt Thread Starter

hi guys
    i having wared problem. I not able to figure out what is it. is it virus or sypware. Or its windows setting which gone something wrong.

Problem:-
    In My Computer setting for display. when i double click and open my computer.

Arrange Icon by :- type, show in groups
    View :- details

For the folder inside the drives i keep:-

Arrange Icon by :- type
    View :- Tiles

Now the problem is. There is one particular folder whose setting is complete similar to the my computer's display setting. I don't know how does this happens. And when i try to change it the :-

Than automatically my computer's display setting goes similar to this :-

Now here if change my computer's display settings, as well as folder's property also gets changed.
    It seems like vise-versa for the folder and the my computer.

To make it clear I have used folder option also but not working that folder option also.

any solution???
    If not understood than post back, i'll try to explain more, in details.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648851

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice