Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II - video card assistance

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RainRocks

Hey everybody,

a friend gave me Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II as a present but my video card cant support it. ( i tested the pc to see what was the problem, the results are below. )

I guess i got no way to improve my current video card to get it running the game, so i want to ask you what video card do you recommend, having in mind that im low in money :(

CPU
Minimum: Intel 3.2GHz / AMD Athlon64 3200+ / Intel Core (or Pentium D) 2.0 GHz or higher CPU
You Have: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 215 Processor
PASS

CPU Speed
Minimum: Intel 3.2GHz / AMD Athlon64 3200+ / Intel Core (or Pentium D) 2.0 GHz or higher CPU
You Have: 2.7 GHz Performance Rated at: 5.265 GHz
PASS

RAM
Minimum: 1GB RAM (Windows(R) XP) or 1.5GB RAM (Vista(R))
You Have: 3.7 GB
PASS

Video Card
Minimum: Shader Model 3 video card (NVIDIA 6600GT 128MB / ATI X1600 128MB) with latest manufacturer drivers.
You Have: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.
Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Video RAM 128 MB 1.9 GB
3D Yes Yes
Hardware T&L Yes Yes
Pixel Shader version 3.0 3.0
Vertex Shader version 3.0 3.0

Sound Card
Minimum: Yes
You Have: Realtek High Definition Audio
PASS

Free Disk Space
Minimum: 5.5GB of uncompressed Hard Drive Space
You Have: 270.4 GB
PASS

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online