1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II - video card assistance

Discussion in 'Games' started by RainRocks, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainRocks

RainRocks Thread Starter

Hey everybody,

a friend gave me Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II as a present but my video card cant support it. ( i tested the pc to see what was the problem, the results are below. )

I guess i got no way to improve my current video card to get it running the game, so i want to ask you what video card do you recommend, having in mind that im low in money :(

CPU
    Minimum: Intel 3.2GHz / AMD Athlon64 3200+ / Intel Core (or Pentium D) 2.0 GHz or higher CPU
    You Have: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 215 Processor
    PASS

CPU Speed
    Minimum: Intel 3.2GHz / AMD Athlon64 3200+ / Intel Core (or Pentium D) 2.0 GHz or higher CPU
    You Have: 2.7 GHz Performance Rated at: 5.265 GHz
    PASS

RAM
    Minimum: 1GB RAM (Windows(R) XP) or 1.5GB RAM (Vista(R))
    You Have: 3.7 GB
    PASS

Video Card
    Minimum: Shader Model 3 video card (NVIDIA 6600GT 128MB / ATI X1600 128MB) with latest manufacturer drivers.
    You Have: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
    Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.
    Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
    Required You Have
    Video RAM 128 MB 1.9 GB
    3D Yes Yes
    Hardware T&L Yes Yes
    Pixel Shader version 3.0 3.0
    Vertex Shader version 3.0 3.0

Sound Card
    Minimum: Yes
    You Have: Realtek High Definition Audio
    PASS

Free Disk Space
    Minimum: 5.5GB of uncompressed Hard Drive Space
    You Have: 270.4 GB
    PASS

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/974814

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice