1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Warhammer start up issue please help :(

Discussion in 'Games' started by tem, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tem

tem Thread Starter

ok i got issue that is really ticking me off i meet the mimun specs for warhammer online and i try to start all it does is go to a dos interface and say "program to big for memory " and than flicks off and i have 1.5gb memory and minmum is 1gb im more of a html guy so not sure what the issue is but would be much appricated if anyone could share some insite into this problem of mine :(

ty
    tem :)

2. AcidBurnz95

AcidBurnz95

How much free space is on your HD?
    If you downloaded it try downloading it again.

3. tem

tem Thread Starter

there bout 40gb free space left and i got CD

4. Mosquito555

Mosquito555

Tem are your PC specs the ones listed on your profile? If that's the case you use an onboard video controller which takes up 496 MBs of your RAM total to use for graphics. Try lowering the amount of memory allocated by the graphics controller to 128MB (Minimum graphics RAM required for the game to run)...But to be honest the game will possibly never run on this machine. Your graphics controller is far below the minimum required (According to the box the only Intel integrated graphics chip which can run it is the GMA x4500).

5. tem

tem Thread Starter

oh no thats my laptop specs im using desktop with is running a READON 330/500 serious graphics card forgot 2 mention that :(

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757504

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice