1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

?? Warning:mysql- connect???

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by HBLEAV, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. HBLEAV

HBLEAV Thread Starter

Hi All.
    I was on YDF. which is a freebie list that I subscribe to. and when I went to the next thread..this is what I got??

I rebooted and nothing.. Any thoughts on what to do.

T hanks.. Helene

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /home/freesamp/public_html/ydf/admin/db_mysql.php on line 40

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

2. rude

rude

Have you gotten the error message more than once,or from a different site?
    Can you give me the link?

3. HBLEAV

HBLEAV Thread Starter

Hi Rude. ..Yes, have gotten it more than once.. but not everytime... today.. I just came back home.. and tried it(my computer was still on) and it did the same thing.. Here's the link to the Freebie site(btw.. it's a great site - if you're interested..

Thanks.
    Helene

http://www.freesamplesite.com/ydf/index.php

4. HBLEAV

HBLEAV Thread Starter

Oh, and this started today. and just when I went to it.. It came on - no problem.. When I hit the back button, to go back to another thread, it did it again.. No rhyme or reason, as to when it happens..??

5. rude

rude

Can you tell me what you click on ,specifically, that gives you the error message.I will try to re-create it on my end.

I'm thinking it may be a "site specific" problem and not something on your end.

6. HBLEAV

HBLEAV Thread Starter

Hi rude.
    Maybe it is site related. cause now it's working okay..(or..just maybe, you know when you bring your car to the mechanic, it doesnt' make that noise anymore.. LOL.. Maybe it's that.. Bringing my "computer question to you". it won't do what it was doing.. LOL

Thanks.. So far.. it is working though,(oh and it was only on that site).

Thanks again,
    helene

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223973

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice