Watch Divx videos with Kazaa lite

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

karbo

Banned
Do you have all the same problem if you want to watch a Divx movie with AVI preview. Only sound and no picture. I know while back you had to download the Nimo Codec Pack to be able to see the movie.

This pack contains a lot of unecessary tools that can give you problems. It also contains spyware.

Is there another way?

Thank you

karbo

Banned
I downloaded the K-lite Codec pack but I still can't watch a movie with Windows Media Player 9. Used to be able to do it with Nimo Codec Pack.

What do I have to do?

karbo

Banned
Anyone can tell me how to get my Divx film working with WMP 9. I downloaded K-lite Codec pack that supports Divx but I still can't see the image. I see the image only with AVI preview.

Thank you

Try the DivX Player.
If that doesnt work, run GSpot Codec Information to find out what codecs or filters you may need to see the video.

karbo

Banned
I did run GSpot. It told me what it took. But how do I apply it to WMP 9??? I know WMP 9 can do it...

Thanks

Triple6

Rob
Retired Moderator
If you install Divx Player, it install the Divx Codec and it should allow you to watch Divx videos just about anywhere, including WMP9.

If the movie will not play in DivX player, its not a DivX movie. Its probably corrupted or a bad file...

karbo

Banned
It plays well in the Divx player but not with WMP 9

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts