1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Watch Live Streaming Gaming channels in PC

Discussion in 'Games' started by Mansy, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mansy

Mansy Thread Starter

Hi Guys have you heard about the satellite-tv-player. I've seen similar sources sold on eBay but this one is way better. I love to watch Games channels. You know i got more than 10 Games channels from different countries. Actually I m Fond to play PS Games. My fav game is GTA (San Andreas). It is the best part of GTA. Yesterday I saw a new game Taylor of Ancient Tower itÂ’s a mission game. Now I am thinking to buy that. Well those who are interested in Games channels should try it at www.satellite-tv-player.com

2. Woodham

Woodham

(>_<) You'll have to try harder than that to get me to follow... sorry if i am skeptical but you posted an odd sounding post... twice.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!