1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Watchguard Borderware

Discussion in 'Networking' started by aamoruso, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aamoruso

aamoruso Thread Starter

Hi,
    I recently got an used Borderware MX-Extreme Mail firewall, but it came with a damaged hdd and this prevented a correct boot process. I don't own neither documentation nor recovery CDs, etc.

I tried contacting Watchguard (which now owns Borderware) but without a support contract they aren't willing to let me access not only the documentation, but also the recovery CD in order to put back the appliance to the factory default.

[inappropriate request removed by mod]
    The machine is not going to be put in production use, just used for test and education purposes in my home lab.

Thanks in advance,

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970001

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice