Water Cooling Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tec_41

I'm looking at water cooling just as a nice little project to work on...I'd like to clean up some of the clutter in my case, (most of it is molex connectors/splitter for the fans and fan controller) improve the cooling, and maybe quiet it down a tad. I currently have 3 case fans plus the cpu, gfx, power supply, and chipset fans. Now my question is this- What kit do I go with? There are quite a few I see out there...what's the best option without getting too pricey?

Also, Can I ditch some of my case fans when I go with water cooling? Any advice about water cooling is appreciated...thanks!

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
You bet, I wish I could have puddles on my floor like Mulder has. :p

Of course, with my superior mechanical skills, I wouldn't screw up the installation like his. ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online