1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Water-cooling systems PC case

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by hewee, Jan 22, 2002.

Advertisement
  1. hewee

hewee Thread Starter

2. deuce

deuce

3. hewee

hewee Thread Starter

4. deuce

deuce

you remain the MASTER of the links. :D

...thanks. :)

5. Dark Star

Dark Star

You guys no doubt heard of these .........

In 2000, the hypro bearing technology was release by ADDA and the AD2510 cooling fan, which utilized this technology, won the SOE this year.

Compared with the traditional ball or sleeve bearing cooling fans, hypro bearing ones can work with less noise and longer life expectancy. Hypro bearing, driving the fans through aerodynamics, solves the friction problem normally found in sleeve axial bearings.

So where can these cooling fans w/o bearings be found? I think they are using them on laptops, but I was thinking of a CPU using these fans..........
    I guess they have been using fluid dampening on HDD so they are quieter and run cooler too.

hewee, Check your PMs will you? :) ...................I see the Cooler Guys have the koolance available also.

6. deuce

deuce

Hewee isn't all that avid at checking his pms. I check them, but don't get time to return some. (Hewee... I will return those... I promise :rolleyes: this weekend I will)

7. Dark Star

Dark Star

Hey well were in here now so I'll just ask right here..........

I gotta D/load OE 5.0 and I sure cant seem to find anything other than OE6.0 in the MS dowload site.
    I came up with this one but I wanna be sure it does not have any addittional "things" like spyware components........

http://www.5star-shareware.com/Internet/Email-Clients/outlook-express.html

Look safe to you guys?

EDIT: This link is a waste of time because they have you d/load a setup.exe file first and then when you try to open it you get a popup error message telling you that you have a higher ver of IE than this one...............so it is probably IE5.0, but they do not tell you that up front. :( :p

DS

8. hewee

hewee Thread Starter

http://www.frozencpu.com/ has some great case too.

A lot of work on the Water-cooling system because you have to put all of it together.
    See the FrozenCPU Koolance PC2-C Review.

I think getting a real good case with good fans that move the air in and out of the case well is better. Sure feel better then aways wondering if the Water-cooling system will leak on me.

Have you seen the MAGNETIC LEVITATION FANS.

Go here to http://cyberguys.com/ and put in the search box. 148-0380

I found this http://test.ieatpe.org.tw/tit/tit10_15.htm on ADDA .

Your PM are taken care of DS.
    deuce_mn is the one that has old one he says he is going to answer. He waits so when I get his reply I have to PM back to find out what he is talking about because I forgot what I did last month. ;)

9. Dark Star

Dark Star

hewee,

Thanks, that is really what I was looking to find...........

MAGNETIC LEVITATION FAN, 60X60X25, MB

Our state-of-the-art multi-purpose cooling fans actually use magnetic levitation to "float" the spinning fan blade in a magnetic field to dramatically reduce friction, wear, & heat... making these fans run cooler, quieter and last longer than conventional fans! Ideal for use in any mission critical application, in applications where minimal fan noise is desired, or where access to fan installation or replacement is difficult. · Virtually friction-free while running

· New, patented technology
    · Extremely quiet
    · Low power consumption
    · Impact resistant nylon frame

Item# 148 0380

$12.49 each

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just seems to me that this is the way to go because these fans run cooler, quieter and last longer than conventional fans!

Now, I have to see if they make more than this one size fan......:D

DS

10. deuce

deuce

now that would be something. You know whats cool... if you get a super conductor cold enough (say, pour some liquid nitrogen on it--you can make it levitate :D) ...just though you'd like to know. :rolleyes: :D

11. hewee

hewee Thread Starter

DS,

Your welcome, buy...

Being that it is MAGNETIC I hope it does not harm other things like your drives.

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/65949

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice