1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

wavs

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by maria2000, Sep 2, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maria2000

maria2000 Thread Starter

In the "my documents" file I now have the Windows icon next to my wavs instead of the speaker icon. When I click on the Windows icon it will not open the wav. I have no problem viewing my videos with my Windows mp7 it is just the wavs that I can not open. I reinstalled Windows mp7 but still can not get rid of the Windows icon and recover the speaker icon. If anyone has any information on what I can do I would appreciate it. Thanks

2. Kento

Kento

try this...

Right click on one of your wav files and click "open with". When the box pops up scroll down and find your wav player or windows media player and click on it then click ok. Then see if your file plays.

If there's no "open with" command when you right click on the file then hold the shift key down when you right click on it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/37283

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice