1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ways to charge my canon camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by happysmileyface9, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. happysmileyface9

happysmileyface9 Thread Starter

I have a canon PowerShot SD600 and i have the the wall charger that it came with in the box that has been working perfectly fine, but i've left it at friends houses sometimes and i have no way to charge my camera. I wanted to know if the computer can charge my camera through the USB cord when i plug it in, like when you plug an ipod into the computer how it begins to charge, does that happen with the camera automatically or is there any way i can make the computer charge the camera and know that it is being charged.:confused:

2. slipe

slipe

You have to use the supplied charger. The SD600 will not charge the battery in the camera through the USB.

3. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Or buy a separate charger that is designed for the NB-4L LiOn battery, they are available.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/554622