WC 3 Servers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

guitarist968

All day today I have been trying to connect to Battle.net on Warcraft 3. IT hasnt worked since 11 this morning. It happened with all computers on my network, so I tried plugging my cable modem directly into one of the computers, and I still cannot connect. I have tried all 4 gateways, and I cant connect.

Are all servers down or is it a problem with my internet? I am getting pretty mad cause I stayed home sick today and really wanted to play WC3 and I cant.

guitarist968

Hey thanks for the reply.

Already saw that.

It said it will be down at 10 and last for 4 hours. So that means it should be up and running at 2. There was even another post saying that the servers were running again.

For me, it is 6:30PM, and still the servers do not work. I have tried all gateways (like i said before).

Any suggestions?

guitarist968

yeah it worked fine before. I tried to connecting to Starcraft (through Battle.net) and it didnt work on USWest, but it did on USEast.

OK, i guess i will have to wait until tomorrow.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online